St. Dominic church and priory are located at 630 E St SW in Washington, D.C. near the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and L'Enfant Plaza. The nearest Metro station is L'Enfant Plaza Station.
St. Dominic was founded in 1852 and was organized by Rev. George A.J. Wilson, and was opened on March 19, 1854. It was set in an area of the city known as "The Island" because, at that time, a canal ran where Constitution Ave. is today which connected the Potomac and the Anacostia Rivers.
Location: 630 E St SW, Washington, DC 20024.